If you removed all determining fears and factors,
If you uncovered all of the talents and purpose that God knitted into your very being,
If you showed up as the best version of yourself,
What would that look like?
Right now, there is a gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Something is keeping you “stuck.” Maybe it’s time, money, or circumstances. Maybe it’s your belief that it would be selfish to pursue your own dreams. Perhaps you think you’re not worthy or good enough.
Whatever it is, it’s designed to keep you from being the woman who God explicitly designed you to be.
This is where coaching comes into the picture.
As your coach, I stand for the truth of who you are and accept nothing less than the brilliant woman God made you to be.
How it works
- First, we schedule a complimentary coaching session. You find out what coaching has to offer you, and we also make sure we’re a great fit before you make this investment
- We schedule our first session, and you fill out a Welcome Packet and Client Contract designed to help you step powerfully into this journey
- We begin by getting clear on what you want and why. Next, we define where you currently are, and we partner together to close that gap. We uncover everything that is currently standing in your way—fears, circumstances, obstacles, patterns, habits, limiting beliefs, etc.—and then we shift all of that to make room for completely new results
- We meet for an average of 3 one-hour calls each month, and in between calls you take on practices, tools and exercises that will catalyze these changes
- You prepare for each session by submitting a check-in sheet to help optimize our time and impact together
- Just as a trainer works with a client in the gym, you do the work to manifest your results, and I as your coach empower you with support and accountability every step of the way